Need a delicious dish to add to your Mother’s Day menu? Try out this prime rib taco recipe!
• 1 tbsp. Villa Frizzoni® Olive Oil
• 1/2 onion, sliced
• 2 cloves garlic, chopped
• 2 cups Prairie Creek® Prime Rib,
cooked and sliced
• 8 Vista Verde® Corn Tortillas
• XTREME High Oleic Canola Oil
• 1/4 cup cilantro
Avocado Horseradish Sauce Ingredients
• 1 avocado, pitted and removed from skin
• 2 cloves garlic
• 2 tbsp. lemon juice
• 1 tsp. prepared Cobblestreet Market® horseradish
• 1/4 tsp. Salt
1. Place avocado, garlic, lemon juice, horseradish and salt together in a food processor. Process until smooth. Transfer to a bowl, cover and refrigerate while you prepare the tacos.
2. Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook onions until softened, about 3 minutes. Stir in garlic and sliced prime rib. Cook just until the prime rib is warmed through. Transfer to a plate and keep warm.
3. In the same skillet you cooked the meat, heat a thin layer of oil. Fry a taco shell, 30 seconds on each side, and transfer to a paper towel lined plate. Repeat with remaining taco shells.
4. Place a spoonful of prime rib mixture in the middle of a shell. Spoon avocado sauce on top. Sprinkle with cilantro. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
Serve and enjoy.
Share this Post
LET’S OPTIMIZE YOUR OPERATIONS
Check out our resources to help give your menu edge, make your kitchen more efficient and put our team of experts to work for you.
Your online portal to place orders, track your deliveries and access your transaction history.
Quickly convert measurements for your recipes with these helpful conversion charts for the kitchen.
Exclusive to our customers, an easy way to manage purchase tracking, inventory and menu costs.