BAKERY ESSENTIALS MADE EASY
Brickfire Bakery® Frozen Bread Dough offers the artistry of hand-made bread with the convenience of proof-and-bake goods, without the need for additional staff or an on-site baker. Made with the best quality ingredients and based on authentic recipes, our rolls, loaves, and breads are easy to add to your menu. Create fresh baked experiences while reducing labor and waste.
MAKING ARTISAN EASY WITH FROZEN BREAD DOUGH
Our frozen doughs are versatile enough for savory or sweet applications, including pizza, French toast, or sandwiches. Perfect for creating classic comfort foods and flexible enough for innovative solutions.
- Customize with in-house toppings.
- Dress up your breads and rolls by adding unique toppings likes sesame seeds, oats, cracked pepper, cinnamon, or brown sugar
- Reshape the dough and add flavors for signature offerings:
- Pretzel twists topped with sea salt
- Breadsticks with olive oil and
- Parmesan Cinnamon rolls
SAVE YOUR DOUGH AND YOUR TIME
Brickfire Bakery’s line of frozen doughs eliminate time-consuming measuring and mixing, so you can create customized signature bread! Skip the prep and still serve fresh, warm bread to every table, to satisfy your customers’ needs. Simply thaw, proof, score, and bake.
Stand out with dependably delicious creations from Brickfire Bakery®. Ready to hold the line on labor needs and promote profitability? Speak to your Shamrock Foods sales representative today.
DECADENT CINNAMON ROLLS
- Brickfire Bakery® Frozen bread dough (French Hearth or White Mini Loaf)
- 2 tbsp. Fair Meadow® melted butter
- 1 tsp. Katy’s Kitchen® vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 tsp. Katy’s Kitchen cinnamon
- 8 oz. Fair Meadow cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup Fair Meadow butter, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Thaw bread dough overnight on a baking tray sprayed with oil and cover with plastic wrap. Roll dough into a rectangle, approx. 18 x 6 in.
- Mix sugar, walnuts, and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Brush melted butter on top of the dough, spread the mix to cover, and roll longways. Brush more melted butter along the edge to seal the dough.
- Slice into 2-inch pieces and place on a baking tray, with the cut side down.
- Cover in plastic wrap and let rise for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- After the rolls have risen, bake at 350°F for 25 minutes.
Making the Icing:
- Beat the cream cheese and butter at room temperature with a standing or hand mixer.
- Add vanilla until well combined, then add powdered sugar and mix until icing is silky and smooth.
- Frost the cinnamon rolls as soon as you remove them from the oven.
- Serve Warm.
Share this Post
Talk Food with Us
Our team of seasoned professionals is ready to help you choose the right products for your business, and put our deep knowledge of the industry to work for you.
Get Rewarded Like Never Before
Get more great menu ideas and great savings on items you already purchase. Enjoy exclusive offers, rebates and promotions, and the chance to win great prizes, including trips to some amazing destinations with Shamrock Rewards.
LET’S OPTIMIZE YOUR OPERATIONS
Check out our resources to help give your menu edge, make your kitchen more efficient and put our team of experts to work for you.
Your online portal to place orders, track your deliveries and access your transaction history.
Maximize profitability with this simple, powerful tool that helps calculate your operation’s break-even point and more.
Exclusive to our customers, an easy way to manage purchase tracking, inventory and menu costs.