As summer approaches, the demand for hot coffee naturally decreases, but the demand for iced coffee drinks is sure to rise!
Coffee can be one of the most profitable items in a restaurant operation! These beverages can return 80-90 cents on the dollar – 10% - 15% cost of goods - including the cup in many instances.
The gross profit margin for a cup of coffee is between 70 to 80%.
Four Leaf Roasters line of whole and ground coffee beans features specially selected beans – responsibly sourced from renowned growing regions around the world. Our blends are roasted in small batches by masters and packed in specific foodservice sizes, to suit the needs of any discerning operator and their customers.
Know Your Iced Coffee
Here are some ways to add an iced coffee to your beverage program
- Iced Coffee is brewed coffee, poured over ice. You can prep it daily and store it in the refrigerator. It’s a tried-and-true method to get that product to the customer at the lowest point of entry.
- Cold brew coffee, also called cold water extraction or cold pressing, is the process of steeping coffee grounds in water at cool, room temperatures for 12–24 hours. Four Leaf Roaster’s Cold Brew beans are ground coarse, with malty, chocolate flavors for the best cold brewing performance.
- Nitro Cold Brew: After your cold brew is ready, load it into kegs and pump with nitrogen – Nitro Cold Brew!
- Dalgona Coffee, of 2021 internet fame, originated in Korea. Make it by whipping equal parts finely ground coffee, sugar, and water until it becomes creamy and then adding it to cold milk.
- Iced Americano is an easy to execute espresso drink. Equal parts espresso and water are poured over ice for a bright, caffeinated summer beverage.
- Espresso Tonic is a refreshing twist from your normal cup of coffee. Float espresso over iced tonic water for an easy to create beverage with a great visual effect.
Ready to add iced coffee to your menu? Reach out to your Shamrock Foods Sales Representative to get started.
Share this Post
Get Rewarded Like Never Before
Get more great menu ideas and great savings on items you already purchase. Enjoy exclusive offers, rebates and promotions, and the chance to win great prizes, including trips to some amazing destinations with Shamrock Rewards.
LET’S OPTIMIZE YOUR OPERATIONS
Check out our resources to help give your menu edge, make your kitchen more efficient and put our team of experts to work for you.
Your online portal to place orders, track your deliveries and access your transaction history.
Maximize profitability with this simple, powerful tool that helps calculate your operation’s break-even point and more.
Exclusive to our customers, an easy way to manage purchase tracking, inventory and menu costs.
Talk food to us.
Our team of seasoned professionals is ready to help you choose the right products for your business, and put our deep knowledge of the industry to work for you.