16 oz. Bountiful Harvest® Canned Black Beans, drained and rinsed
6 oz. Pierport® Lump Crab Meat
2 cups Pierport 16-20 Fully Cooked Shrimp, thawed and chopped
½ cup Green Salsa, divided
1.5 cups Fair Meadow® Shredded Colby Jack Cheese, divided
½ cup Shamrock Farms® Sour Cream
2 Tbsp. Shamrock Farms Butter
2 Tbsp. Flour
½ tsp. Katy’s Kitchen® Chili Powder
¼ tsp. Katy’s Kitchen Ground Cumin
Pinch Katy’s Kitchen Salt
1.5 cups Katy’s Kitchen Chicken Broth
¼ cup Shamrock Farms Half and Half
8 Vista Verde® Corn Tortillas
Garnish Markon® Shredded Cabbage
Garnish Markon Cilantro, chopped
Share this Post
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray a 9 x 13 in. baking dish with cooking spray.
2. In a medium bowl, stir together beans, crab, shrimp, 1/4 C salsa, 1/2 C. cheese, and sour cream. Spoon about 1/3 C. of this filling down the center of each tortilla, fold sides to the middle to cover filling, and place a rolled enchiladas seam side down in the prepared baking dish. Enchiladas should fit tightly together in the pan.
3. Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Whisk in flour until combined. Slowly add chicken broth about 1/4 C. at a time, whisking constantly to keep mixture smooth. When all chicken broth is added, bring to a simmer. Stir in chili powder, cumin, salt, 1/2 C. cheese, 1/4 C. salsa, and half and half. When cheese is melted, turn off heat and pour sauce evenly over prepared enchiladas.
4. Cover dish with foil, and bake for 30 min. Remove foil, and sprinkle remaining 1/2 C. cheese over the top. Bake an additional 5-10 min until cheese is melted and bubbly.
5. Serve enchiladas on a bed of shredded cabbage and garnish with chopped cilantro if desired.
LET’S OPTIMIZE YOUR OPERATIONS
Check out our resources to help give your menu edge, make your kitchen more efficient and put our team of experts to work for you.
Your online portal to place orders, track your deliveries and access your transaction history.
Quickly convert measurements for your recipes with these helpful conversion charts for the kitchen.
Exclusive to our customers, an easy way to manage purchase tracking, inventory and menu costs.