The best eggnog starts with the best milk, and that’s why Shamrock Farms® Eggnog is better than the rest. It’s made with premium-quality ingredients using milk from our family of local farms, so we can guarantee its smooth and creamy texture.
As a chef, each dish you create needs consistent quality, taste, texture and performance. With Shamrock Farms Eggnog you can count on a superior taste and perfectly delicate texture every time. Showcase this new twist on a festive staple to give your menu a competitive difference this holiday season.
- 1 tsp Gelatin
- 2 cups Shamrock Farms® Heavy Cream, divided
- 1 cup Shamrock Farms Eggnog
- ¼ cup Sugar
- Markon Fresh Berries
- Combine 1/3 cup heavy cream and 1 tsp gelatin together in a small dish. Whisk together and let sit while you prepare the rest.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the remaining heavy cream, eggnog and sugar. Bring to a boil over medium heat and lower heat to a simmer. Cook until sugar dissolves, stirring constantly, about 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and whisk the gelatin mixture into the cream/eggnog mixture until completely dissolved.
- Pour into 3 mini Bundt pans. Chill overnight until set.
- To remove from pan, dip into heatproof bowl half-filled with hot water, leave for about 5 seconds. Invert onto serving plate, shake slightly to loosen. Carefully remove the pan from the panna cotta.
- Finish with fresh berries and a sprinkling of sugar.
Share this Post
Get Rewarded Like Never Before
Get more great menu ideas and great savings on items you already purchase. Enjoy exclusive offers, rebates and promotions, and the chance to win great prizes, including trips to some amazing destinations with Shamrock Rewards.
Prep, Weigh, Measure
Use these tools to help manage your inventory and optimize your kitchen.
Your online portal to place orders, track your deliveries and access your transaction history.
Quickly convert measurements for your recipes with these helpful conversion charts for your kitchen.
Find fresh ideas for your menu, tips to enhance your operations and customer success stories in our magazine.