Take your Mother’s Day menu to the next level with this savory recipe featuring clean, elegant Hollandaise Sauce from Knorr®.
Knorr® Hollandaise delivers a creamy, consistent sauce with authentic buttery flavor. It holds up well under heat with simple prep—with no milk required – and is now gluten-free with no artificial preservatives! Hollandaise sauce goes great with red or white meat, and also pairs nicely over vegetables or baked potatoes.
2 lbs. Pierport™ Norwegian Salmon Filet, skin on
2 T Shamrock Farms® Unsalted Butter
TT Salt & Pepper
3 ea. Markon® Corn Ears, shucked and cut from cob
1 ea. Markon Green Bell Pepper, small dice
10 oz Markon Grape Tomatoes, sliced in half
½ C Markon Red Radish, sliced into batons
½ C Markon Green Onions, sliced thin
1 T Markon Cilantro, chopped fine
1 T Markon Flat Leaf Parsley, chopped fine
1 T Markon Fresh Ginger Root, minced
1 ea. Markon Lime, juiced
1 ea. Markon Lemon, juiced
2 T Powdered Sugar
¼ C Katy’s Kitchen® Grapeseed Oil
2 C Knorr® Hollandaise Sauce, prepared
1.5 t Katy’s Kitchen Garlic Powder
1 t Markon Lime, juiced
1. Make the salad by mixing all the salad ingredients into a bowl. Do the same with the dressing ingredients in a smaller bowl. Combine the two and set aside.
2. For the Knorr® Hollandaise warm add the garlic powder and the lime juice, keep warm.
3. (You may need to do in batches) Heat a large skillet with butter over high heat quickly. Sear the fish skin side down over medium heat.
4. Flip and after 30 seconds turn off the heat. Remove fish and transfer to rack.
5. Lay down some Knorr® Hollandaise, the fish and top with the salad. Enjoy.
Knorr® sauces pair well with more than just seafood. Discover the possibilities with beef and lamb.
Share this Post
LET’S OPTIMIZE YOUR OPERATIONS
Check out our resources to help give your menu edge, make your kitchen more efficient and put our team of experts to work for you.
Your online portal to place orders, track your deliveries and access your transaction history.
Quickly convert measurements for your recipes with these helpful conversion charts for the kitchen.
Exclusive to our customers, an easy way to manage purchase tracking, inventory and menu costs.
Talk food to us.
Our team of seasoned professionals is ready to help you choose the right products for your business, and put our deep knowledge of the industry to work for you.