Celebrity Chef Antonia Lofaso is a successful chef, TV personality, restauranteur, & cookbook author. Her recipes, featuring ingredients from our exclusive Family of Brands products, will provide plenty of inspiration for your menu.
Salmon Poke Ingredients
Yields: 1 serving dish
5oz Pierport Salmon Poke Cubes
4 oz Bountiful Harvest Steamed Ginger White Rice (See Recipe)
½ oz Markon First Crop Shaved Fennel (Thinly Shaved)
¼ oz Ready-Set-Serve by Markon Green Onion
1oz Edamame Beans (Shelled, Blanched & Shocked)
1 ea Markon Shisho Leaf (Thinly Chiffonade)
2 ea Markon Thai Basil (Thinly Chiffonade)
¼ t Black Sesame Seeds (Toasted)
¼ t White Sesame Seeds (Toasted)
1 T Yuzu Juice from Shamrock Foods’ Artisanal Provisions
½ oz Soy Sauce
2 oz Sesame oil
- Place the soy sauce and yuzu juice in a small bowl add the sesame oil by slowly drizzling and whisking to make a sauce.
- Add the salmon to the bowl and toss the salmon. Allow salmon to marinate here for a few minutes.
- Meanwhile add the ginger rice to a serving dish. Sprinkling the edamame beans and the fennel over the rice. Top this with the salmon and garnish with the shisho, Thai basil, and sesame seeds
Ginger Rice Ingredients
2 c Basmati Rice
4 T Fresh Grated Ginger
4 ½ c Veggie Stock
- Add the basmati rice and the veg stock to a rice cooker.
- Stir in the ginger.
- Close the rice cooker and allow cycle to finish.
- Remove pot from rice cooker. Fluff and season the rice with salt and pepper to taste.
Share this Post
Get Rewarded Like Never Before
Get more great menu ideas and great savings on items you already purchase. Enjoy exclusive offers, rebates and promotions, and the chance to win great prizes, including trips to some amazing destinations with Shamrock Rewards.
Embrace Clean Labels With Cobblestreet MKT.™ All Natural* Deli MeatsSeptember 17, 2019
Cater to Guests On-The-Go With Brickfire Bakery® Loaf CakesSeptember 13, 2019
Shamrock Foods Company Continues Expansion In Western United StatesSeptember 11, 2019
Chef Antonia Lofaso’s Crispy Chicken Haricot Vert SaladSeptember 6, 2019
Prep, Weigh, Measure
Use these tools to help manage your inventory and optimize your kitchen.
Your online portal to place orders, track your deliveries and access your transaction history.
Quickly convert measurements for your recipes with these helpful conversion charts for your kitchen.
Find fresh ideas for your menu, tips to enhance your operations and customer success stories in our magazine.