- 6 oz. Pier 22 Premium Icelandic Salmon Fillet, Skin On
- 1 Cup Castelvetrano Olives, Pitted and Roughly Chopped
- 1/3 Cup Marcona Almonds, Toasted and Roughly Chopped
- 1/3 Cup Bountiful Harvest® Tart Dried Cherries, Chopped
- 1.5 oz. Peppered Feta Cheese Crumbles
- 1 oz. Markon® Fennel, Shaved
- 2 Tbsp Markon Fennel Fronds
- Drizzle of Trifoglio® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Dash of Balsamic Glaze
- Lots of Freshly Ground Katy's Kitchen® Black Pepper
- Dried Porcini Mushroom Dust, for garnish
- Pan sear salmon fillet, starting skin side down, for about 3 minutes on each side.
- In a separate pan, sauté olives, marcona almonds, tart dried cherries, and Feta cheese in a little olive oil for 2-3 minutes until warmed through.
- Transfer olive mixture to medium bowl, add shaved fennel and fennel fronds. Mix to combine.
- Serve ¼ of the mixture over top seared salmon fillet. Garnish with extra virgin olive oil, porcini dust, salt, and pepper.
Share this Post
Get Rewarded Like Never Before
Get more great menu ideas and great savings on items you already purchase. Enjoy exclusive offers, rebates and promotions, and the chance to win great prizes, including trips to some amazing destinations with Shamrock Rewards.
LET’S OPTIMIZE YOUR OPERATIONS
Check out our resources to help give your menu edge, make your kitchen more efficient and put our team of experts to work for you.
Your online portal to place orders, track your deliveries and access your transaction history.
Maximize profitability with this simple, powerful tool that helps calculate your operation’s break-even point and more.
Exclusive to our customers, an easy way to manage purchase tracking, inventory and menu costs.
Talk food to us.
Our team of seasoned professionals is ready to help you choose the right products for your business, and put our deep knowledge of the industry to work for you.