- 25 kilo flour Caputo Blue Flour
- 16.2 liters water (14.2 liters water, 2 kilo ice)
- 40g dry instant yeast
- 700g salt
- Combine flour and yeast in a bowl. Mix for 30 seconds.
- Add 80% of water and ice, then mix for 2 minutes.
- Add the rest of the water and salt, mix for 8-10 min or until a dough ball forms.
- Cover for 30 minutes, and leave to rest.
- Take out and divide into balls, leave out 1-2 hours to rise, and then store.
Share this Post
Get Rewarded Like Never Before
Get more great menu ideas and great savings on items you already purchase. Enjoy exclusive offers, rebates and promotions, and the chance to win great prizes, including trips to some amazing destinations with Shamrock Rewards.
LET’S OPTIMIZE YOUR OPERATIONS
Check out our resources to help give your menu edge, make your kitchen more efficient and put our team of experts to work for you.
Your online portal to place orders, track your deliveries and access your transaction history.
Maximize profitability with this simple, powerful tool that helps calculate your operation’s break-even point and more.
Exclusive to our customers, an easy way to manage purchase tracking, inventory and menu costs.
Talk food to us.
Our team of seasoned professionals is ready to help you choose the right products for your business, and put our deep knowledge of the industry to work for you.