• 6 oz. Villa Frizzoni® Wild Mushroom Hexagon Ravioli
• 1/4 oz. Katy’s Kitchen® Pine Nuts
• 1/2 oz. fresh basil
• 1 oz. Fair Meadow® European Style Butter
• 1/2 oz. Villa Frizzoni® Shaved Parmesan Cheese
• Katy’s Kitchen® Salt & Pepper to taste
1. Roast pine nuts in a 350-degree F oven until soft and golden brown, about 6-8 minutes.
2. Boil water and cook ravioli until ready.
3. Add butter to pan and cook until it starts to brown and smell nutty. Turn off heat.
4. Toss with ravioli, basil leaves, and pine nuts in butter.
5. Season with salt and pepper, and top with Parmesan cheese.
Share this Post
LET’S OPTIMIZE YOUR OPERATIONS
Check out our resources to help give your menu edge, make your kitchen more efficient and put our team of experts to work for you.
Your online portal to place orders, track your deliveries and access your transaction history.
Quickly convert measurements for your recipes with these helpful conversion charts for the kitchen.
Exclusive to our customers, an easy way to manage purchase tracking, inventory and menu costs.