Celebrate Moms this Mother’s Day with this delectable recipe featuring pure, fresh Shamrock Farms® dairy and fresh-baked Brickfire Bakery® artisan bread.
All Shamrock Farms products start with pure, fresh locally-sourced milk with no added artificial growth hormones, ever. Using a hand-crafted process refined over three generations, Shamrock Farms products have a consistent quality and delicious gourmet taste. Combined with Brickfire Bakery French Bread, which is authentically crafted, this recipe is sure to be a crowd pleaser for the whole family.
French Toast Bake:
1 loaf Brickfire Bakery® French Bread
8 Fair Meadow® Eggs
2 C Shamrock Farms® Milk
1/2 C Shamrock Farms® Heavy Cream
1/4 C Sugar
1/2 C Brown Sugar
1 Tbsp Katy’s Kitchen® Vanilla Extract
2 tsp Katy’s Kitchen® Cinnamon
1/4 tsp Katy’s Kitchen® Nutmeg
8 oz. Shamrock Farms® Cream Cheese, cut into 16 pieces
1 pint Markon® Blueberries, washed and dried
Brown Sugar Topping:
1/2 C Flour
1/2 C Katy’s Kitchen® Brown Sugar
1 tsp Katy’s Kitchen® Cinnamon
1/4 tsp Katy’s Kitchen® Salt
1/2 C Shamrock Farms® Unsalted Butter, cold and cut into small squares
1. Spray a 9×13 pan with cooking spray and preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, add the eggs, milk, heavy cream, sugar, 1/2 cup brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg.
3. Chop the bread into 3/4 – 1 inch cubes and put it in the bowl with the egg mixture and toss well until all the liquid is absorbed.
4. Pour half of the bread and egg mixture into the pan, top with half of the cream cheese and blueberries.
5. Pour over the remaining bread mixture then top with remaining cream cheese and blueberries.
6. In a small bowl or a food processor add the flour, remaining brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt and mix.
7. Cut in the butter with a fork or pulse in the food processor for 5-10 seconds or until the butter and brown sugar mixture is crumbly.
8. Cover the bake mix evenly with the brown sugar-butter topping and bake for 45-50 minutes or until the top is crispy and the center is no longer wet.
Share this Post
Embrace Clean Labels With Cobblestreet MKT.™ All Natural* Deli MeatsSeptember 17, 2019
Cater to Guests On-The-Go With Brickfire Bakery® Loaf CakesSeptember 13, 2019
Shamrock Foods Company Continues Expansion In Western United StatesSeptember 11, 2019
Chef Antonia Lofaso’s Crispy Chicken Haricot Vert SaladSeptember 6, 2019
LET’S OPTIMIZE YOUR OPERATIONS
Check out our resources to help give your menu edge, make your kitchen more efficient and put our team of experts to work for you.
Your online portal to place orders, track your deliveries and access your transaction history.
Quickly convert measurements for your recipes with these helpful conversion charts for the kitchen.
Exclusive to our customers, an easy way to manage purchase tracking, inventory and menu costs.