Lent is a time to boost sales and drive future demand for your seafood offerings. Include this flavorful and versatile crab salad on your menu to offer as a shareable appetizer or light entree offering. You’ll likely find that this becomes a popular item even beyond the Lenten season!
• 4 oz. Bountiful Harvest® Roasted Corn & Black Bean Vegetable Blend
• 4 oz. Roasted Red Peppers, diced
• 1/2 tsp. Old Bay® Seasoning
• 1 tbsp. Katy’s Kitchen® Heavy Duty Deluxe Mayonnaise
• 1 tsp. Lime Juice
• 1 tsp. Markon® Fresh Cilantro
• 4 oz. Pierport® Swimming Blue Crab
1. In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, Old Bay, lime juice and cilantro.
Whisk together to create dressing.
2. Add crab, roasted red peppers and roasted corn/black bean mix. Lightly toss.
3. Place a 3” diameter ring on a chilled salad plate. Place salad mixture into ring and firmly press carefully. Remove ring and serve.
Share this Post
LET’S OPTIMIZE YOUR OPERATIONS
Check out our resources to help give your menu edge, make your kitchen more efficient and put our team of experts to work for you.
Your online portal to place orders, track your deliveries and access your transaction history.
Quickly convert measurements for your recipes with these helpful conversion charts for the kitchen.
Exclusive to our customers, an easy way to manage purchase tracking, inventory and menu costs.