Meat Dreams Are Made Of These
It all starts with quality. Gold Canyon Meat Co.® Premium Angus® Beef is USDA upper 2/3 Choice beef selected from a superior supply of Angus cattle that meet or exceed our ten quality specifications. That means it delivers perfectly juicy and flavorful burgers for your customers. And since these burgers come from Gold Canyon Meat CO., you know the quality is second to none. Premium Angus burgers are available stamped, or gently rolled to size, so the burgers have a homemade appearance and tender bite that patrons crave. Plus, we offer a variety of sizes to meet all your menu needs.
Our USDA G-114 Schedule Angus beef must meet some of the tightest quality specs in the industry to qualify as Gold Canyon Premium Angus. Plus, our USDA-inspected facility and rigorous test and hold program ensure the highest level of safety and quality available in a Premium burger program. That’s the level of excellence which sets Gold Canyon Meat CO. apart from the competition.
Create a classic burger in your signature style, but always start with Gold Canyon Premium Angus Chuck patties. Contact your Shamrock Foods Sales Representative to see how Gold Canyon Premium Angus beef delivers great taste in a juicy, meaty burger.
Gold Canyon Premium Angus Chuck Smash Burgers
- 1 1/2 pounds Gold Canyon Meat Co. Premium Angus® Ground Beef, 80/20 lean
- 1/2 cup Katy’s Kitchen® Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Yellow Mustard
- 1 tablespoon Yellow Onion, grated
- 2 teaspoons Hot Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- Whisk mayonnaise, mustard, grated onion, hot sauce and Worcestershire sauce in a small mixing bowl.
- Using either a large cast iron griddle or 2 large cast iron pans heated to high, toast buns with butter.
- Space beef balls on hot cooking surface. Using a large metal spatula, smash each ball into 1/4-inch-thick patties.
- Season patties with 1-teaspoon of special sauce per patty; garlic salt and pepper. Sear 2-3 minutes or until some fat begins to bubble up in center of patty. Quickly flip and top 4 of the patties with a slice of cheese. Sear 1 additional minute and place a plain patty on top the cheese patty; remove from cooking surface.
- Build your burgers - Smear of special sauce on bottom bun followed by shredded lettuce, tomato, double burgers, and top bun.
Gold Canyon Premium Angus Chuck Burgers are available through Arizona, Colorado, and California branches. If you are looking for Angus Beef in New Mexico or Idaho, check out our Certified Angus Beef® Burgers.
Share this Post
Get Rewarded Like Never Before
Get more great menu ideas and great savings on items you already purchase. Enjoy exclusive offers, rebates and promotions, and the chance to win great prizes, including trips to some amazing destinations with Shamrock Rewards.
LET’S OPTIMIZE YOUR OPERATIONS
Check out our resources to help give your menu edge, make your kitchen more efficient and put our team of experts to work for you.
Your online portal to place orders, track your deliveries and access your transaction history.
Maximize profitability with this simple, powerful tool that helps calculate your operation’s break-even point and more.
Exclusive to our customers, an easy way to manage purchase tracking, inventory and menu costs.