Protein- and vitamin-rich, this delicious fish dish is ideal for spring and summer menus.
- 3 Tbsp. Aspen Gold canola oil
- 4/4 oz. Chilean Sea Bass Portions from Pier 22 Seafood Co.
- 2 C Israeli couscous, cooked
- 1 large Markon First Crop (MFC) Zucchini, chopped
- 8 oz. Ready-Set-Serve (RSS) Baby Spinach
- 8 oz. RSS Trimmed Green Beans
- 8 oz. wild mushrooms, cleaned and chopped
- 1 pint MFC Cherry Tomatoes
- MFC Baby Dill, to garnish
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat 1 ½ tablespoons of oil in a large skillet. Sauté spinach, zucchini, green beans, and wild mushrooms until cooked, but still crisp. Add cooked couscous and mix until heated through; reserve.
- Heat remaining 1 ½ tablespoons of oil in skillet. When hot, add seasoned fish. Cook until seared golden brown on one side. Flip and cook two more minutes.
- To plate, arrange couscous-vegetable mixture as the base. Top with fish fillet. Garnish with cherry tomatoes and fresh baby dill.
Share this Post
Get Rewarded Like Never Before
Get more great menu ideas and great savings on items you already purchase. Enjoy exclusive offers, rebates and promotions, and the chance to win great prizes, including trips to some amazing destinations with Shamrock Rewards.
LET’S OPTIMIZE YOUR OPERATIONS
Check out our resources to help give your menu edge, make your kitchen more efficient and put our team of experts to work for you.
Your online portal to place orders, track your deliveries and access your transaction history.
Maximize profitability with this simple, powerful tool that helps calculate your operation’s break-even point and more.
Exclusive to our customers, an easy way to manage purchase tracking, inventory and menu costs.