1 cup Villa Frizzoni® Arborio Rice
Danielle, Inc.® Prosciutto, sliced (SFC# 1661671)
Few Threads Saffron
½ cup Markon® Yellow Onion, diced
1 Markon Garlic Clove, minced
1 Tbsp Shamrock Farms® Butter
½ cup Dry White Wine
4 cups Katy’s Kitchen® Chicken Stock, or as needed
- Heat chicken stock to simmer.
- Add butter to medium sauce pot. Sauté onions and garlic until soft then add saffron and rice, toast approximately 1 minute.
- Add wine and reduce. Once most of wine has evaporated, add chicken stock incrementally while constantly stirring until rice is cooked, approximately 15 minutes.
- Cool risotto, then wrap 5 oz. mounds in sliced prosciutto.
- Pan fry until crispy, serve with choice of sauce.
Share this Post
Get Rewarded Like Never Before
Get more great menu ideas and great savings on items you already purchase. Enjoy exclusive offers, rebates and promotions, and the chance to win great prizes, including trips to some amazing destinations with Shamrock Rewards.
LET’S OPTIMIZE YOUR OPERATIONS
Check out our resources to help give your menu edge, make your kitchen more efficient and put our team of experts to work for you.
Your online portal to place orders, track your deliveries and access your transaction history.
Maximize profitability with this simple, powerful tool that helps calculate your operation’s break-even point and more.
Exclusive to our customers, an easy way to manage purchase tracking, inventory and menu costs.