Looking for an effortless way to add succulent beef to your menu? Prairie Creek® Philly Steak is a simple solution. It preps and cooks in minutes, it can be seasoned in a variety of ways to suit your menu type, and it spans all dayparts. Our Philly Steak offers the consistent results you need to bring diners back again and again.
Customer Favorite with Undeniable Benefits
- Allergen-free, natural beef flavor
- Made with high quality meat for superior flavor
- Available in minimally processed, all-natural options
- Soy free, to help address food allergy concerns
- Fast and easy prep for labor savings
- Portion control creates less product waste
- Fast, easy prep reduces cooking and labor
- Only 90 seconds from freezer to plate (3 minutes for break apart)
- Serve across menus and dayparts
- Choose from two quality tiers, including 100% Sirloin or mixed cut Steak options
- Breaks apart into thin pieces when cooked
Go Beyond the Philly Cheesesteak
The classic Philly steak sandwich is an all-time favorite, but the versatility of Prairie Creek® Philly Steak knows no bounds. Check out these ideas from Shamrock Foods’ Culinary Team.
- Philly Cheesesteak Egg Rolls: Thinly sliced beef Philly steak meat, sautéed onions, and melted cheese rolled in an egg roll wrapper, deep-fried until crispy, and served with a side of spicy ketchup.
- Steak and Egg Sandwich: A toasted Brickfire Bakery® English Muffin, topped with steak Fair Meadow ® Eggs, Cobblestreet MKT.® cheese,
- Steak Lettuce Wraps: Crisp lettuce leaves filled with seasoned beef Philly steak meat, julienne carrots, cucumber slices, and chopped peanuts, drizzled with a spicy peanut sauce.
- Steak Lettuce Wraps: Crisp Markon® lettuce leaves filled with seasoned beef Philly steak meat, julienne carrots, cucumber slices, and chopped peanuts, drizzled with a spicy peanut sauce.
- Philly Inspired Mac and Cheese: Creamy macaroni and cheese tossed with diced beef Philly steak meat, sautéed mushrooms, and caramelized onions, baked with breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese topping until golden and bubbly.
Take advantage of a customer favorite with undeniable operator benefits! Reach out to your Shamrock Foodservice Sales Representative today!
PHILLY STEAK EGG ROLLS
There’s no need to limit your Philly Steak offerings to just the classic sandwich. These egg rolls pack tons of delicious flavor in a tiny package.
YIELD: 8 SERVINGS
- 2 tbsp. Villa Frizzoni® Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 large yellow skinned onions, sliced very thin
- 2 Markon red bell peppers
- 1 tsp. Katy's Kitchen® Salt
- 1 tsp. Katy's Kitchen Black Cracked Pepper
- 1 tsp. Katy's Kitchen Garlic Powder
- 3 lbs. Prairie Creek Philly Steak
- 8 Slices Cobblestreet MKT. Provolone Cheese
- Brickfire Bakery Sweet yeast dinner roll
- Sweet & Sour Sauce
- Heat a saucepan over medium-high heat. Sauté olive oil, onions, and bell peppers. Season with salt and pepper, and cook until caramelized, stirring occasionally.
- Sear and cook Prairie Creek Philly Steak until brown but not crisp.
- Roll out the thawed dough on a floured work surface. Roll it as thin as possible – no more than 1/8-inch thick.
- Cut the dough into 7-inch squares and fill with one slice of provolone cheese and the steak filling.
- Roll up and deep-fry.
- Serve the Philly Steak Egg Rolls with Sweet & Sour Sauce for dipping.
Share this Post
Prep, Weigh, Measure
Use these tools to help manage your inventory and optimize your kitchen.
Your online portal to place orders, track your deliveries and access your transaction history.
Download and use these helpful conversion charts in your kitchen whenever you need a refresher.
Find fresh ideas for your menu, tips to enhance your operations and customer success stories in our magazine.