by Shamrock Foods Menu Team
Portions: 15, 1 cup
- 2 pounds Elbow Macaroni
- 2 gallons of Water
- ¼ cup Butter
- ¼ cup Aspen Gold® Canola Oil
- 2 cups Broccoli Florets
- 4 Green Onions, chopped
- 4 Cloves Markon Ready-Set-Serve™ Peeled Whole Garlic, Minced
- 2 cups Asparagus, cut into 2" pieces
- ½ cup Red Bell Peppers, Diced
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Katy’s Kitchen® Ground Black Pepper
- 1 cup Vegetable Broth
- 1 quart, 2% Shamrock Farms® Milk
- 1 cup Shamrock Farms Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 cups Green Peas
- 2 cups Mild Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 1/3 tbsp Corn Starch
- Stir macaroni noodles into boiling water, cook approximately 12 minutes or until tender; drain well. Reserve for later step.
- In stock pot, heat butter and olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Add broccoli, green onions, garlic, asparagus, and bell pepper. Season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes.
- Add vegetable broth and cook for 1 minute.
- Add milk and cream. Continue to cook until warmed through. Stir in peas.
- In a separate bowl, toss together cheddar, mozzarella, and corn starch.
- Sprinkle cheese mixture into sauce, stirring until completely melted. Bring to simmer and allow sauce to thicken, about 1 minute.
- Add the pasta and stir until combined. **CCP: Cook to a minimum internal temperature of 165 degrees F (74 degrees C) or higher for 15 seconds
- Transfer to greased 12 x 20 x 2" pan.
- Serve 1 cup or menued portion.
Most restrictive Food Safety regulations may apply at the local or state level. HACCP guidelines listed are for guidance and not comprehensive.
- All Cold Holding- All foods should be held 41 degrees F or below.
- All Hot Holding- All foods should be held at 135 degrees F or above.
- Food Safety and Sanitation- Food needs to be handled and prepared in a manner that prevents cross-contamination that may result in foodborne illnesses. All food contact surfaces need to be cleaned, rinsed, and sanitized to help minimize cross-contamination.
Share this Post
THE SMARTER WAY TO MANAGE YOUR FOODSERVICE OPERATIONS
Get more great menu ideas and great savings on items you already purchase. Enjoy exclusive offers, rebates and promotions, and the chance to win great prizes, including trips to some amazing destinations with Shamrock Rewards.
LET’S OPTIMIZE YOUR OPERATIONS
Check out our resources to help give your menu edge, make your kitchen more efficient and put our team of experts to work for you.
Your online portal to place orders, track your deliveries and access your transaction history.
Maximize profitability with this simple, powerful tool that helps calculate your operation’s break-even point and more.
Exclusive to our customers, an easy way to manage purchase tracking, inventory and menu costs.
Talk food to us.
Our team of seasoned professionals is ready to help you choose the right products for your business, and put our deep knowledge of the industry to work for you.