Recipe by Pier 22 Seafood CO. & Kraft Heinz Foods.
- Gold Canyon Premium® Angus & Wagyu Blend Burger Patty (#0100154; #1001543)
- Brickfire Bakery® Brioche Bun (3504641)
- Cobblestreet MKT.® Gouda Cheese (4526091)
- Markon® Arugula (2708571)
- Confit Garlic Blue Cheese Compound Butter
- 1/3 cup Shamrock Farms® unsalted butter – softened (1930551)
- 2 tbsp Cobblestreet MKT. blue cheese (3485421)
- 4 cloves Markon Garlic (3013741)
- Katy’s Kitchen® Grapeseed oil (4211631)
- Smoked Tomato Aioli
- 2/3 cup Katy’s Kitchen mayonnaise (2566861)
- 2 tbsp Bountiful Harvest® tomato paste (4508641)
- 1 tbsp Katy’s Kitchen lemon juice (2242301)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Bacon Cracklings
- 1lb rough chopped Prairie Creek bacon (4914511)
- 1 cup Rejuv® apple juice (4613151)
Confit Garlic Blue Cheese Compound Butter
- Confit garlic cloves in oil – 250F 2 hrs
- Cool garlic and remove from oil – pulse in blender
- Combine garlic, butter, and blue cheese
- Roll in Propak® Film and Chill, until ready to use.
Smoked Tomato Aioli
- Infuse tomato paste with cold smoke using a slow smoker
- Combine mayo, tomato paste, and lemon juice
- Add salt and pepper to taste, set aside
- Cook chopped bacon to 60% done.
- Pour in apple juice and reduce until caramel like texture – medium heat.
- Remove from heat, cool in pan and hold for service.
Prepare your Burger
- Season patty with salt and pepper and cook on flat top or grill until the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees Fahrenheit
- Toast the bun, spread a generous layer of Confit Garlic Blue Cheese butter, top with burger patty, sliced gouda cheese, bacon cracklings
- Top with arugula, spread tomato aioli on the top bun and place on the burger
Share this Post
Prep, Weigh, Measure
Use these tools to help manage your inventory and optimize your kitchen.
Your online portal to place orders, track your deliveries and access your transaction history.
Download and use these helpful conversion charts in your kitchen whenever you need a refresher.
Find fresh ideas for your menu, tips to enhance your operations and customer success stories in our magazine.