Celebrity Chef Antonia Lofaso is a successful chef, TV personality, restauranteur, & cookbook author. Her recipes, featuring ingredients from our exclusive Family of Brands products, will provide plenty of inspiration for your menu.
Yields: 1 serving dish
2 ea Regal Crest Natural Reserve Chicken Thighs (Boneless, Skinless)
½ c Katy’s Kitchen Spicy Mustard
1 ea Whole Egg
½ c AP Flour
1 t Salt
1 t White pepper
½ t Garlic Powder
½ t Paprika
½ c Panko
5 oz White Toque Haricot Vert (Blanched & Shocked)
½ t Caraway Seeds (Toasted & Coarsely Ground)
1 t Markon First-CropTarragon (Minced)
1 t Markon First-Crop Chives (Minced)
1 T Markon Ready-Set-Serve Parsley (Picked Leaves)
½ oz Sherry Vinegar
2 oz Jenson Foods Aspen Gold Canola Oil
2 t Mike’s Hot Honey
- Preheat deep fryer to 350.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper, then cover in mustard and allow to marinate for at least 1 hr.
- Combine the flour, salt, pepper, garlic powder and paprika.
- Begin breading the chicken by placing it into the seasoned flour, then into the egg, then into the panko. Being sure to completely coat the chicken in each dip.
- Drop chicken in deep fryer for 12-15minutes or until the internal temp is 165 and the crust is golden brown.
- Meanwhile add the sherry and caraway to a medium bowl. Slowly drip the oil while whisking the mixture to make a vinaigrette
- Place the haricot vert into a bowl and toss with the dressing, tarragon, chives and parsley.
- Remove the chicken from the fryer and remove excess oil.
- Place the salad on a serving dish and top with the sliced crispy chicken and garnish with a drizzle of the mike hot honey
Share this Post
Get Rewarded Like Never Before
Get more great menu ideas and great savings on items you already purchase. Enjoy exclusive offers, rebates and promotions, and the chance to win great prizes, including trips to some amazing destinations with Shamrock Rewards.
Prep, Weigh, Measure
Use these tools to help manage your inventory and optimize your kitchen.
Your online portal to place orders, track your deliveries and access your transaction history.
Quickly convert measurements for your recipes with these helpful conversion charts for your kitchen.
Find fresh ideas for your menu, tips to enhance your operations and customer success stories in our magazine.