by Shamrock Foods Menu Team
Portions: 52, 1/2 cups
- 1 lb Elbow Macaroni
- 28 oz Shredded Cole Slaw Cabbage
- 1 Yellow Onions, Chopped
- 4 Stalks of Celery, chopped
- 2 Cucumbers, Seeded & Chopped
- 2 Green Bell Peppers. Chopped
- 8 oz Sliced Water Chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 3 cups Katy’s Kitchen Mayonnaise
- 2/3 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp Katy’s Kitchen Salt
- 1/2 tsp Katy’s Kitchen Ground Black Pepper
- Cook macaroni in boiling water, uncovered, until tender, 5 to 10 minutes, stir occasionally. Drain. Rinse in cold water, drain well.
- In large bowl, combine macaroni, coleslaw mix, onions, celery, cucumber, green pepper, and water chestnuts.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Pour over salad, toss to coat.
- Cover and chill at least 1 hour.**
- Serve 1/2 cup or menued portion.
Most restrictive Food Safety regulations may apply at the local or state level. HACCP guidelines listed are for guidance and not comprehensive.
- All Cold Holding- All foods should be held 41 degrees F or below.
- All Hot Holding- All foods should be held at 135 degrees F or above.
- Food Safety and Sanitation- Food needs to be handled and prepared in a manner that prevents cross-contamination that may result in foodborne illnesses. All food contact surfaces need to be cleaned, rinsed, and sanitized to help minimize cross-contamination.
- **Foods at room temperature (70 °F) must be cooled to 41°F within 4 hours.
Share this Post
THE SMARTER WAY TO MANAGE YOUR FOODSERVICE OPERATIONS
Get more great menu ideas and great savings on items you already purchase. Enjoy exclusive offers, rebates and promotions, and the chance to win great prizes, including trips to some amazing destinations with Shamrock Rewards.
LET’S OPTIMIZE YOUR OPERATIONS
Check out our resources to help give your menu edge, make your kitchen more efficient and put our team of experts to work for you.
Your online portal to place orders, track your deliveries and access your transaction history.
Maximize profitability with this simple, powerful tool that helps calculate your operation’s break-even point and more.
Exclusive to our customers, an easy way to manage purchase tracking, inventory and menu costs.
Talk food to us.
Our team of seasoned professionals is ready to help you choose the right products for your business, and put our deep knowledge of the industry to work for you.