by Shamrock Foods Menu Team
Portions: 24 servings
- 3/4 cup Markon® Cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp Canola Oil
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp Cup Lime Juice
- 1 tbsp Lime zest
- 2 tbsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Ground Cumin Seed
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Katy’s Kitchen® Ground Black Pepper
- 24, 4 oz Regal Crest® chicken breast
- Combine cilantro, olive oil, lime juice, lime zest, chili powder, cumin, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- Place chicken breasts in cilantro marinade and turn so all surfaces are covered.
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- Drain marinade.
- Bake chicken at 450 degrees F for 15-20 minutes or until done. May be grilled as well.
- Serve 1 breast or menued portion.
Most restrictive Food Safety regulations may apply at the local or state level. HACCP guidelines listed are for guidance and not comprehensive.
- All Cold Holding- All foods should be held 41 degrees F or below.
- All Hot Holding- All foods should be held at 135 degrees F or above.
- Food Safety and Sanitation- Food needs to be handled and prepared in a manner that prevents cross-contamination that may result in foodborne illnesses. All food contact surfaces need to be cleaned, rinsed, and sanitized to help minimize cross-contamination.
Share this Post
THE SMARTER WAY TO MANAGE YOUR FOODSERVICE OPERATIONS
Get more great menu ideas and great savings on items you already purchase. Enjoy exclusive offers, rebates and promotions, and the chance to win great prizes, including trips to some amazing destinations with Shamrock Rewards.
LET’S OPTIMIZE YOUR OPERATIONS
Check out our resources to help give your menu edge, make your kitchen more efficient and put our team of experts to work for you.
Your online portal to place orders, track your deliveries and access your transaction history.
Maximize profitability with this simple, powerful tool that helps calculate your operation’s break-even point and more.
Exclusive to our customers, an easy way to manage purchase tracking, inventory and menu costs.