This potatoes and Brussels sprouts recipe from Chef Antonia is the perfect crispy, flavorful side dish to go along with your main entrée.
2 cups Markon® First Crop Baby Yukon Potatoes
2 cups Markon® Brussels sprouts, whole and quartered
1 cup Katy’s Kitchen® Mayonnaise
¼ cup Sherry Vinegar
3T Piri Piri peppers
1T Markon® Fresh Oregano, chopped 3T Markon® Fresh Basil, torn
3T Sherry Vinegar
- Boil potatoes in salted water until soft. Drain, then lightly smash and fry in a deep fryer at 425ºF until crispy.
- Fry Brussels sprouts in a deep fryer at 350ºF until cooked and very crispy.
- Blend together ¼ cup sherry vinegar and piri piri peppers. Strain, then mix with mayonnaise. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine potatoes, Brussels sprouts, both herbs, salt, pepper and 3T sherry vinegar.
- On a plate, dollop the hot pepper aioli and top with crispy seasoned potatoes and Brussels sprouts.
Share this Post
Get Rewarded Like Never Before
Get more great menu ideas and great savings on items you already purchase. Enjoy exclusive offers, rebates and promotions, and the chance to win great prizes, including trips to some amazing destinations with Shamrock Rewards.
Prep, Weigh, Measure
Use these tools to help manage your inventory and optimize your kitchen.
Your online portal to place orders, track your deliveries and access your transaction history.
Quickly convert measurements for your recipes with these helpful conversion charts for your kitchen.
Find fresh ideas for your menu, tips to enhance your operations and customer success stories in our magazine.