½ C light brown sugar, lightly packed
½ C Katy’s Kitchen pecans
¼ tsp Katy’s Kitchen ground cayenne pepper
2 tbsp Katy’s Kitchen maple syrup
½ 1b. Prairie Creek Distinctions bacon
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a jelly roll pan with foil and place a baking rack on top. Set aside.
2. Add brown sugar and pecans to the bowl of a food processor. Pulse until pecans are finely chopped. Add cayenne pepper and pulse again.
3. Cut bacon in half cross-wise and place on top of rack. Be certain that the slices do not touch each other. Bake for 5 minutes and remove from oven.
4. Use a spoon to sprinkle the pecan-brown sugar mixture among the slices of bacon.
5. Drizzle the top with maple syrup.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until tops are browned but not burned. Remove from oven and place on paper towel lined plate.
7. Serve at room temperature.
Share this Post
LET’S OPTIMIZE YOUR OPERATIONS
Check out our resources to help give your menu edge, make your kitchen more efficient and put our team of experts to work for you.
Your online portal to place orders, track your deliveries and access your transaction history.
Quickly convert measurements for your recipes with these helpful conversion charts for the kitchen.
Exclusive to our customers, an easy way to manage purchase tracking, inventory and menu costs.