BBQ IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST TRENDS IN DINING AND IT KEEPS GROWING.
The craft of barbecue is a tradition built on history, innovation, and time-tested quality. Our BBQ meats are smoked by pit masters with more than 40 years of experience. These experts in the art of smoking meats bring to life the bold, signature flavors for which Texas BBQ is known.
We use only the best quality pork and USDA select beef. We pit-smoke it low and slow for 8 to 12 hours to layer in rich flavors from a blend of hardwoods including hickory and mesquite. This may take a little longer, but the incredible flavor achieved in the BBQ is worth the wait.
WHY ADD PRAIRIE CREEK BBQ TO YOUR RESTAURANT OPERATION?
No need for prepping or long cooking times.
No specialized kitchen staff, expensive equipment, or pit cooks needed.
HEAT & SERVE
Our smoked pork and briskets are ready to eat. No smokers required to warm up.
These unsauced BBQ meats are ideal for customizing to regional tastes.
For Prairie Creek, their ready-to-serve barbecue is more than just a process, it’s a passion. And all their hard work, will pay off in your kitchen.
Prairie Creek ® is a trusted brand that includes many popular, time-tested meat favorites that make it easy for operators to serve consistent quality, center of plate favorites with the added profit that operators can bank on. Speak to your Shamrock Foods Sales representative about how you can serve authentic BBQ without the extra work.
Barbecue Menu Ideas
- Pulled Pork Poutine: Layer Bountiful Harvest® French fries with pulled pork, cheese curds, and gravy. Bake until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Brisket Crostini: Top sliced baguette with shredded brisket, crumbled blue cheese, and a drizzle of balsamic glaze. Garnish with fresh parsley.
- Pulled Pork Spring Rolls: Fill spring roll wrappers with pulled pork, shredded cabbage, and julienne carrots. Fry until crispy and serve with a sweet chili dipping sauce.
- Brisket Queso Dip: Mix shredded brisket with a warm cheese dip made with melted cheddar cheese, cream cheese, diced tomatoes, and diced green chilies. Serve with tortilla chips.
- Smoked Pork Pozole: A smokey twist on the classic Mexican soup.
- Brisket Breakfast Sandwich: Top a waffle with eggs, cheese & brisket for a great breakfast or brunch item.
JALAPEÑO PULLED PORK BURRITO
- 1 12-inch Vista Verde® Jalapeño Tortilla
- 4 oz Prairie Creek® Pulled Pork
- 3oz Bountiful Harvest® Long Grain Rice
- 1 tbsp. Katy’s Kitchen® Taco Seasoning
- 2 oz Fair Meadow® Shredded Monterrey Jack Cheese
- 4 oz Katy’s Kitchen® Chili 10 Vista Verde® Jalapeños, sliced
- 1 tbsp Cilantro
- 1 tbsp green onions, chopped
- Vista Verde® Jalapeño Tortilla Chips, for garnish
- ¼ cup Vista Verde® Thick & Chunky Salsa
- Warm tortilla on grill to soften.
- Heat pulled pork and stuff into a tortilla along with the rice, shredded cheese, jalapeños, chili, cilantro, and green onions.
- Roll up the burrito and place in oven for 2 minutes to melt the cheese.
- Serve with jalapeño tortilla chips and salsa.
Share this Post
Get Rewarded Like Never Before
Get more great menu ideas and great savings on items you already purchase. Enjoy exclusive offers, rebates and promotions, and the chance to win great prizes, including trips to some amazing destinations with Shamrock Rewards.
LET’S OPTIMIZE YOUR OPERATIONS
Check out our resources to help give your menu edge, make your kitchen more efficient and put our team of experts to work for you.
Your online portal to place orders, track your deliveries and access your transaction history.
Maximize profitability with this simple, powerful tool that helps calculate your operation’s break-even point and more.
Exclusive to our customers, an easy way to manage purchase tracking, inventory and menu costs.