Shamrock Farms Heavy Whipping Cream starts with pure, wholesome milk from our family of local farms, and artificial growth hormones are never added. Our milk is then crafted into rich, decadent heavy cream uses a hands-on process. Perfecting the craft of dairy is our obsession, and the result is high-quality heavy cream that will elevate your creations.
Shamrock Farms Heavy Whipping Cream:
- Always farm-fresh taste, quality ingredients, and superior performance
- Proprietary formula developed with chefs’ needs in mind
- Our heavy whipping cream whips faster to almost 2 times the girth and holds its peak longer
- Because our heavy whipping cream is thicker, you won’t have to worry about breaking or separating when adding it to a sauce
Looking for ideas? Try it in this delicious Tres Leches.
- 1 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 5 large eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 1/3 cup Shamrock Farms whole milk
- 1 ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12 ounce can evaporated milk
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup Shamrock Farms Heavy cream OR Shamrock Farms whole milk
- 1 pint Shamrock Farms heavy whipping cream
- 3 Tablespoons granulated sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare a 9×13” glass cake pan by lightly spraying with non-stick cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl mix together flour, baking powder, and salt.
3. Separate the egg yolks and whites into two separate medium to large bowls.
4. Add 3/4 cup sugar to the bowl with the egg yolks and mix on high speed until yolks are pale yellow. Add the 1/3 cup milk and vanilla to the yolks and mix to combine.
5. Pour the egg yolk mixture over the flour mixture and stir gently until just combined.
6. Use an electric mixer to beat egg whites on high speed. Gradually add the remaining 1/4 cup of sugar and beat with mixer until stiff peaks form.
7. Fold egg white mixture into the batter until just combined. Slowly pour the batter into the prepared pan.
8. Bake for 25 to 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean.
9. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
10. Combine the 3 types of milks – evaporated milk, sweetened condensed milk, and ¼ cup whole milk in a small bowl.
11. Once the cake has cooled completely, use a fork or the back of a wooden spoon to poke holes all over the top of the cake.
12. Slowly pour the 3-milk mixture over the cake, making sure not to miss the edges.
13. Refrigerate the cake for at least 2 hours or overnight, allowing it to soak up the milk.
14, When ready, whip the heavy cream and sugar on high speed with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
15. Smooth whipped cream over the top of the cake. Sprinkle ground cinnamon over the top.
Share this Post
Get Rewarded Like Never Before
Get more great menu ideas and great savings on items you already purchase. Enjoy exclusive offers, rebates and promotions, and the chance to win great prizes, including trips to some amazing destinations with Shamrock Rewards.
LET’S OPTIMIZE YOUR OPERATIONS
Check out our resources to help give your menu edge, make your kitchen more efficient and put our team of experts to work for you.
Your online portal to place orders, track your deliveries and access your transaction history.
Maximize profitability with this simple, powerful tool that helps calculate your operation’s break-even point and more.
Exclusive to our customers, an easy way to manage purchase tracking, inventory and menu costs.