Katy’s Kitchen® continues to be the chef’s foundation to recipe success.
Bake up some delight for your guests with our Customer Fave Holiday Cookies, featuring Katy’s Kitchen pantry essentials like our Pure Cane Sugar.
Rely on Katy’s Kitchen Pure Cane Sugar for:
- Improving the taste, color, texture, and mouthfeel of the cookies
- Improved browning or caramelizing of foods
- Extending shelf life by preventing spoiling and preserving taste and color
Customer Fave Holiday Cookies
- 1 cup Katy’s Kitchen sugar
- 1/2 cup Shamrock Farms unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup Aspen Gold Canola oil
- 2 Fair Meadow Farms eggs
- 1 tsp Katy’s Kitchen salt
- 1 tsp Katy’s Kitchen baking powder
- 3 cups Katy’s Kitchen flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup sprinkles (or mini chocolate chips)
- 1 cup M&Ms
- Preheat oven to 350. Cream butter, oil, and sugars. Add eggs and beat until fluffy.
- Add baking soda, salt, powder, vanilla, and flour. Mix well.
- Fold in sprinkles.
- Use cookie scoop to put on greased cookie tray. Top with 4-5 M&Ms.
- Bake at 350 for 7-8 minutes.
Don’t want to make your own cookies? No worries! We have ready to bake cookies in delicious varieties from Brickfire Bakery. Contact your Shamrock Foods Sales Representative for more sweet options from Shamrock Foods Service.
Share this Post
Get Rewarded Like Never Before
Get more great menu ideas and great savings on items you already purchase. Enjoy exclusive offers, rebates and promotions, and the chance to win great prizes, including trips to some amazing destinations with Shamrock Rewards.
LET’S OPTIMIZE YOUR OPERATIONS
Check out our resources to help give your menu edge, make your kitchen more efficient and put our team of experts to work for you.
Your online portal to place orders, track your deliveries and access your transaction history.
Maximize profitability with this simple, powerful tool that helps calculate your operation’s break-even point and more.
Exclusive to our customers, an easy way to manage purchase tracking, inventory and menu costs.