Add a festive dish to your menu this St. Patrick's Day! Shamrock Farms® Sour Cream has two added benefits in our Irish soda bread recipe. With its creamy texture, it adds a richer, more moist texture to the bread. And the tang of sour cream creates a unique, bright flavor to contrast the richness.
- Grease a 9” springform pan
- Combine flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, caraway seeds, and salt in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, beat eggs and sour cream in another bowl with hand mixer.
- Combine sour cream and flour mixture in a stand mixer.
- Fold in raisins, kneading the dough together as you mix.
- Place dough in the springform pan and bake for 35-45 minutes or until the top is golden brown and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10-15 minutes before removing pan and serving.
Share this Post
Get Rewarded Like Never Before
Get more great menu ideas and great savings on items you already purchase. Enjoy exclusive offers, rebates and promotions, and the chance to win great prizes, including trips to some amazing destinations with Shamrock Rewards.
LET’S OPTIMIZE YOUR OPERATIONS
Check out our resources to help give your menu edge, make your kitchen more efficient and put our team of experts to work for you.
Your online portal to place orders, track your deliveries and access your transaction history.
Maximize profitability with this simple, powerful tool that helps calculate your operation’s break-even point and more.
Exclusive to our customers, an easy way to manage purchase tracking, inventory and menu costs.